Barbara Estrada, M.S.
GAIN Senior Clinical and Evaluation Consultant
Chestnut Health Systems
DATE: January 16, 2014
TIME: 1:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
TARGET AUDIENCE: Supervisors who oversee staff administering the GAIN-Q3.
TRAINING CAPACITY: 20 Participants
BRIEF DESCRIPTION: This coaching session is specifically designed to support Supervisors integrating the GAIN-Q3 into supervision with their staff. This session will include:
- How to use the GAIN-Q3 reports to organize and deliver supervision,
- Using the GAIN-Q3 reports to identify client strengths and areas of need,
- How the GAIN-Q3 supports evidence-based practice,
- How clinical reports should be used and shared internally and with others,
- Using the GAIN information to support referrals, intial treatment planning and discharge planning, and
- How the GAIN can inform workforce development, program development and quality improvement protocols.
GOALS OF TRAINING: The purpose of this training is to answer questions, and to provide coaching and technical assistance to Supervisors within agencies using the GAIN-Q3. Supervisors who attend this session will be able to:
- describe how the GAIN reports can be used to organize and guide supervision
- describe how the GAIN reports can be used to inform treatment and discharge planning
- describe how the GAIN supports evidence-based practice
- describe how the GAIN-Q3 can be used to inform workforce development, program planning and quality improvement
PRE-REQUISITES: There are no specific pre-requisites to attend this coaching call, but this session may be most useful for Supervisors who have some experience with the GAIN-Q3.
This session will be held via webinar. You will need access to a phone and computer with an internet connection to attend this session. Log-in information will be included via email after you register and are confirmed as a participant in the session.
NOTE: You may want to test your computer access to the webinar in advance of the session. Instructions for setting up and testing your system will be included in the setup email.