Energy/telecommunications meeting in New Britain
DATE: March 28, 2013
TO: Council Members
FROM: Robert Stein, Chairman
RE: Connecticut Siting Council Energy/Telecommunications Meeting
A meeting of the Connecticut Siting Council (energy/telecommunications) will be held on April 4, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. in Hearing Room Two, Ten Franklin Square, New Britain, Connecticut.
1. Minutes of March 21, 2013.
2. DOCKET F-2012/2013 - Connecticut Siting Council Review of the Ten-Year Forecast of Connecticut Electric Loads and Resources. Schedule, Custodian of the Docket, Deposition of the Transcript, Request for Party/Intervenor Status.
3. DOCKET NO. 265A - Dominion Nuclear Connecticut, Inc. Application to Amend and Modify the Certificate of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need for the existing independent spent fuel storage installation at Millstone Power Station, Rope Ferry Road, Waterford, Connecticut pursuant to Connecticut General Statutes § 4-181a(b) for the limited purpose of determining if changed conditions related to the existing independent spent fuel storage installation justify a modification of the Decision and Order. Motion for Disclosure; Motion for Recusal; Motion for Correction; Motion for Leave to Reply.
4. DOCKET NO. 437 – New Cingular Wireless PCS, LLC (AT&T) application for a Certificate of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need for the construction, maintenance, and operation of a telecommunications facility located at 111 Second Hill Road, Bridgewater, Connecticut. Completeness Review, Schedule, Custodian of the Docket, Deposition of the Transcript, Request for Party/Intervenor Status.
5. Exempt Modification Application Guides.
6. Administrative Matters.
> Upcoming Calendar Events:
Thursday, April 18, 2013, beginning at 1:00 p.m. energy/telecommunications meeting, in Hearing Room Two, Ten Franklin Square, New Britain
Thursday, April 25, 2013, beginning at 2:00 p.m. field review and public hearing for Docket No. 434 (Verizon-West Hartford) at the West Hartford Town Hall, Room 314, 50 South Main Street, West Hartford, Connecticut.
Tuesday, April 30, 2013, beginning at 2:00 p.m. field review and public hearing for Docket No. 409A (AT&T-Falls Village) at the Lee H. Kellogg School, All Purpose Room, 47 Main Street, Falls Village, Connecticut.