Energy/telecommunications meeting in New Britain
DATE: February 23, 2017
TO: Council Members
FROM: Robert Stein, Chairman
RE: Connecticut Siting Council Energy/Telecommunications Meeting
An Energy/Telecommunications meeting of the Connecticut Siting Council will be held on March 2, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. in Hearing Room Two, Ten Franklin Square, New Britain, Connecticut.
- Minutes of February 16, 2017
- DOCKET NO. 470 - NTE Connecticut, LLC application for a Certificate of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need for the construction, maintenance, and operation of a 550-megawatt dual-fuel combined cycle electric generating facility and associated electrical interconnection switchyard located at 180 and 189 Lake Road, Killingly, Connecticut. NTE Motion to Reopen Evidentiary Record for Limited Purpose. NAPP, Wyndham Land Trust, Sierra Club, and Connecticut Fund for the Environment Request for Administrative Notice.
- PETITION NO. 1226 - Eversource Energy declaratory ruling that no Certificate of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need is required for the proposed construction, maintenance and operation of the new 115-kV Towantic Switching Station to be located adjacent to the Towantic Generating Station on Woodruff Hill Road, Oxford, Connecticut and the proposed modifications within existing right-of-way to its existing 1575 and 1585 115-kV electric transmission line extending 6.1 miles from Bunker Hill Substation, located at Clough Road, Waterbury, south through Middlebury to the proposed Towantic Switching station and reconductoring of its existing 1575 115-kV electric transmission line extending one mile from the proposed new switching station south to Structure 1446 (Oxford Tap) located near the Oxford Substation, Commerce Drive, Oxford. FAA Modification.
- PETITION NO. 1263 - Doosan Fuel Cell America, Inc. petition for a declaratory ruling that no Certificate of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need is required to replace an existing customer-side 400 kilowatt (kW) fuel cell facility with a 440-kW customer-side fuel cell facility located at Mount Sinai Hospital, 500 Blue Hills Avenue, Hartford, Connecticut. Decision.
- PETITION NO. 1287 - Eversource Energy petition for a declaratory ruling that no Certificate of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need is required for the proposed Redding to Wilton Project that includes structure and conductor replacements of approximately 5 miles of its existing No. 1470 115-kilovolt electric transmission line within existing Eversource electric transmission line right of way between the existing Peaceable Station located at 520 Peaceable Street in Redding, Connecticut and the existing Wilton Substation located at 53 Old Danbury Road in Wilton, Connecticut, and related substation and transmission line structure improvements. Decision.
- TS-T-MOBILE-014-170208 - T-Mobile Northeast LLC request for an order to approve tower sharing at an existing telecommunications facility located at 50 Maple Street, Branford, Connecticut. Decision.
- Administrative Matters.
Upcoming Calendar Events:
Thursday, March 16, 2017, beginning at 1:00 p.m. Energy/Telecommunications meeting, in Hearing Room Two, Ten Franklin Square, New Britain, Connecticut.
Thursday, March 30, 2017, beginning at 1:00 p.m. Energy/Telecommunications meeting, in Hearing Room Two, Ten Franklin Square, New Britain, Connecticut.
Location: New Britain
This event is 217 miles from you (17603).