NOTICE TO USERS
The Connecticut Siting Council posts filed documents to this site as a public service.The Council disclaims any liability for the content of submissions made by parties, intervenors, public officials, and the general public. Further, while the Council seeks to be complete in its postings, the Council urges users of this site to confirm with the submitter the completeness of the postings made. The posting of any document does not constitute or imply endorsement by the Connecticut Siting Council. Finally, the Connecticut Siting Council assumes no responsibility for the use of documents posted on this site.
For further information about the proper use of material posted on this site, please see the State of Connecticut disclaimer.
DOCKET NO. 453 – American Tower Corporation and New Cingular Wireless PCS, LLC application for a Certificate of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need for the construction, maintenance, and operation of a telecommunications facility located at Manchester Tax Assessor Map 133, Block 3700, Lot 701, 701 Lydall Street, Manchester, Connecticut.
- AT&T's Statement of Radio Frequency Need with RF Report and Coverage Plots
- Summary of Site Search and List of Existing Tower/Cell Sites
- General Facility Description, Site Evaluation Report, Facilities and Equipment Specifications
- Drawings, Aerial Map, Site Impact Statement, 1000' Residential Building List, Tree Inventory,
1-A Survey Certification, TOWAIR Determination Results
- Environmental Assessment Report
- Power Density Report
- Visibility Analysis
- DEEP and SHPO Correspondence
- Municipal Consultation Information
- Notice to Abutters; Abutters List; Legal Notice; Certification of Service
- Certification of Service on Government Officials & Agencies; List of Officials & Agencies Served
- Connecticut Siting Council Application Filing Guide
Bulk Filing - available for review in Council's office
Town of Manchester, Plan of Conservation and Development, Effective January 14, 2013
Town of Manchester, Zoning Regulations, Amended August 19, 2014
Town of Manchester, Zoning Map, effective June 20, 2014
Town of Manchester, Inland Wetlands and Watercourses Regulations, Eff. January 3, 2014
Telecommunication Carrier Correspondence
State Agency Comments
Parties and Intervenors
Pre-hearing Interrogatories and Responses
Pre-filed Hearing Testimony and Documents
Motions, Briefs and Findings of Fact
Development & Management Plan
If you are interested in becoming a party or intervenor in this proceeding, click here for more information.
If you would like to make a limited appearance statement (public comment), click here.
Once an application is approved the applicant then must file what is known as a Development & Management (D&M) Plan, which addresses several details including construction, design, etc., for Council approval prior to construction.
The Council often receives public comment letters with regard to a proceeding. These files are open for public viewing in the Council’s office during normal business hours.
Content Last Modified on 8/17/2017 11:46:37 AM