NOTICE TO USERS
The Connecticut Siting Council posts filed documents to this site as a public service.The Council disclaims any liability for the content of submissions made by parties, intervenors, public officials, and the general public. Further, while the Council seeks to be complete in its postings, the Council urges users of this site to confirm with the submitter the completeness of the postings made. The posting of any document does not constitute or imply endorsement by the Connecticut Siting Council. Finally, the Connecticut Siting Council assumes no responsibility for the use of documents posted on this site.
For further information about the proper use of material posted on this site, please see the State of Connecticut disclaimer.
Docket No. 454 - Farmington
Tower Holdings, LLC application for a Certificate of Environmental Compatibility and Public Need for the construction, maintenance, and operation of a telecommunications facility located at Farmington Tax Assessor Parcel ID Maps 25 and 26, Lots 3A and 3B, 199 Brickyard Road, Farmington, Connecticut.
- Site Plan, Topographic Site Map and Aerial Image
- Certificate of Service with List of Agencies and Officials
- Legal Notices and Publisher's Certificate
- Notice to Abutters and Certification
- Propagation Plots
- Specifications for the Training Equipment
- Map and List of Existing Facilities within a Four Mile Radius
- Tree Inventory Letter
- Site Selection Narrative and Map of Rejected Sites
- Specifications for other Communications Operators
- Visibility Analysis with Viewshed Maps and Photo-Simulations
- DEEP NDDB and Survey of Critical Habitat
- State Historic Preservation Office Determination
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Compliance Determination
- Flood Insurance Rate Map
- Avian Assessment Report
- Maximum Density Calculation
- Wetlands Report and Aquifer Protection Area Maps
- Municipal Correspondence
- Redacted Lease and Lease Amendment
Bulk Filing - available for review in Council's office
Town of Farmington, Zoning Regulations, Amended to October 10, 2014
Town of Farmington, Proposed Zone Change Map, November 3, 2011
Town of Farmington, Planning Division Map, Amended to April 5, 2013
Town of Farmington, Environmental Resource Inventory and Plan, August 2005
Town of Farmington, Regulations for Subdivision, Amended to September 26, 2008
Town of Farmington, Regulations for Inland Wetlands, Amended to April 9, 2011
Town of Farmington, Plan of Conservation and Development, Adopted February 22, 2008
Telecommunication Carrier Correspondence
State Agency Comments
State Official Comments
Parties and Intervenors
Pre-hearing Questions and Responses
Pre-filed Hearing Testimony and Documents
Tower Holdings, LLC
New Cingular Wireless PCS, LLC
Town of Farmington
Motions, Briefs and Findings of Fact
If you are interested in becoming a party or intervenor in this proceeding, click here for more information.
If you would like to make a limited appearance statement (public comment), click here.
Once an application is approved the applicant then must file what is known as a Development & Management (D&M) Plan, which addresses several details including construction, design, etc., for Council approval prior to construction.
The Council often receives public comment letters with regard to a proceeding. These files are open for public viewing in the Council’s office during normal business hours.
Content Last Modified on 1/26/2017 1:16:14 PM