Commission on the Standardization of the Collection of Evidence in Sexual Assault Investigations
September 18, 2017 - 3:00 to 4:30 p.m.
Office of the Chief State's Attorney
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
- Discussion and approval of minutes from the June 19, 2017, meeting
- Discussion and vote on suggested changes to the Technical Guidelines
- Discussion of Health Care Providers' reimbursement for forensic interviews that are not connected to a sexual assault investigation.
- Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner (SAFE) report
- Report of the Bill Paying subcommittee
- New business
- Old business
Content Last Modified on 9/7/2017 4:25:56 PM