Commission on the Standardization of the Collection of Evidence in Sexual Assault
2015 - 3:00 p.m.
Office of the Chief State's Attorney
Rocky Hill, Connecticut
- Review of Minutes from June and August Meetings.
- Report on the Sexual Assault Forensic Examiner (SAFE) Program.
- Report on the Bill Paying Subcommittee.
- Discussion of reimbursement rates and the ability to compensate providers for non-sexual assault forensic investigative interviews.
- Discussion of the entry of evidence received through the examination of sexual assault kits into the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS).
- Discussion of new statutory mandates regarding the examination of sexual assault kits.
- Other old and new business.
Content Last Modified on 9/11/2015 10:54:50 AM