Product Form, Rate, and Rule Filing Requirements, Procedures and Checklists
- BULLETIN IC-21 - Definition of Spouse under Insurance Policies
- Medical Malpractice Regulations for Closed Claims
- Safety Group Guidelines
- Guidelines Concerning Force-Placed Property Insurance
- July 27, 2005 - Notice to Property & Casualty Insurers regarding Civil Unions
- Notice: (3/7/05) Companies writing "professional liability" insurance are reminded that they need to comply with the reporting requirements under Connecticut General Statutes Section 38a-393.
In accordance with Connecticut General Statute 38a-393 (a) Each insurance company doing business in this state shall, annually on or before the first day of March, render to the Insurance Commissioner a true record of the number, according to classification, of cancellations of and refusals to renew professional liability insurance policies for the year ending on the thirty-first day of December next preceding. (b) Professional liability insurance means professional liability contracts for: (1) Physicians and surgeons, (2) hospitals, (3) lawyers, (4) dentists, (5) architects and engineers, (6) chiropractors, (7) licensed naturopaths, (8) podiatrists, (9) advanced practice registered nurses, and (10) physical therapists.
- Filing Review Guidelines Related to Mold Coverage in Personal and Commercial Insurance Policies
- Medical Malpractice Latest Notices
Content Last Modified on 10/1/2018 10:30:15 AM