Online Change in License Information - Individual & Business Entity (All License Types)
The ability to make changes to licensing information for both individuals and business entities is now available online.
For Business Entities:
- To review business entity information - General Information
- To change or update business entity demographic information - Edit Demographic Information
- To add or change a DBA name (Producers ONLY) - Manage DBA Names
- To add or change a licensed responsible party (designee/DRP) - Manage Licensed Responsible Parties
- Request to Change Residency Form
- The following functions are available by E-MAIL ONLY at email@example.com
- To change a business entity name - include the entity's Connecticut license number, FEIN, former name and new name.
- To notify the Department of any change of officer and/or directors - include the entity's Connecticut license number, FEIN, officer names/titles and effective date of change. (We will add this notification to license file)
- To change a business entity FEIN/Tax-Id - include the entity's Connecticut license number, old FEIN, new FEIN and effective date of change.
Content Last Modified on 8/17/2015 4:18:55 PM