If you do not find a link below to the CEQ report that you are looking for, please contact the office.
2001 (PDF, 3.23MB)
2000 (PDF, 912KB)
1999 (PDF, 1650KB)
1998 (PDF, 669KB)
Draft Recommendations for Legislation for 2014 (coming soon!)
NEW! Preserved But Maybe Not
- Brief slide show, November 20, 2013 (PowerPoint); detailed version to be published soon.
Great Infestations: Connecticut's Response to Green Invaders, Short Version (4 pages) (PDF, 391KB)
Great Infestations: Connecticut's Response to Green Invaders, Long Version (15 pages) (PDF, 360KB)
Eat. Drink. Be Wary? Preventing Needless Exposure to Toxic Chemicals in Connecticut (PDF, 188KB)
Looking for the monthly news releases for the Indicator of the Month? Please see the IOTM Archives Page.
May 24, 2013
- Pollution paradox: 2012 Was Better And
Worse (Update to Annual Report)
April 10, 2013
- CEQ Releases Environmental Quality in Connecticut
August 20, 2012
- CEQ Commends CRRA and DEEP for reducing air pollution from Hartford's South Meadow "Jets" Power Plant
June 8, 2012
- Annual Report: The Storms of 2011 Revealed Much About Connecticut
January 5, 2012
- CEQ Recommends Phase-Out of Seldom-Used Power Plant in Hartford
December 23, 2010
- CEQ Hails Completion of First “Free Acquisition” of Open Space Resulting From 2007 Law; Thirteen Acres of Norwich Hospital Property in Norwich go to DEP
September 9, 2010
- Worst Air Quality in Years; CEQ Says for Better Air We Need Efficient Air Conditioners.April 29, 2010
- CEQ Reports on Successes, Failures of 2009 and the Past 40 Years
The Environmental Monitor is an on-line publication where all Connecticut state agencies post information about their own proposed construction projects, grants for development projects, proposed transfers of state lands or other activities that might have a significant environmental impact. The Council publishes the Environmental Monitor twice a month. All previous editions can be found in the Monitor Archives.
The Adobe Reader is necessary to view and print PDF documents. To download the free software, click on the Get Acrobat Reader button. This link will also provide information and instructions for downloading and installing the reader.
Download the free Acrobat Reader!
Adobe offers tools for users who have disabilities. More Information is available at Adobe.com.
Content Last Modified on 11/22/2013 2:49:50 PM