Regional Initiative (REGI) Grants
The deadline for FY18 Regional Initiative grants has passed. Check back for information regarding our FY19 funding opportunities!
The Connecticut Office of the Arts' Regional Initiative (REGI) Grant Program encourages and supports small community arts projects that are aligned with the READI (Relevance, Equity, Access, Diversity and Inclusion) framework.
Regional Initiative grants are a good fit for applicants that intend to use small arts-based projects to engage in a specific community matter, reflect on personal experience, and/or that bring neighborhoods together. Matching grant requests range between $1,000 and $4,000 and the funding of projects is regionally distributed throughout the state with partnership support from Regional Service Organizations.
Eligible applicants must reside in Connecticut and be one of the following:
- Artist - An artist may apply independently or with a fiscal sponsor
- Arts Organizations with 501(c)(3) status or with a fiscal sponsor
- 501(c)(3) non-arts organization with a history of conducting successful arts projects
- Municipal Departments
- School Districts or Individual Schools
- Colleges and Universities
Deadline to Apply: on or before 11:59 pm, March 22, 2017
How to Apply instructions are in the program guidelines.
For more information or questions, please contact
Content Last Modified on 2/2/2018 1:44:46 PM