Regional Initiative (REGI) Grant Program
The FY19 REGI grant program is now closed. The deadline to submit was June 20, 2018.
The Regional Initiative (REGI) grant program encourages and supports small community arts projects that are aligned with COA's READI (Relevance, Equity, Access, Diversity, and Inclusion) framework. REGI is a good fit for applicants that intend to use small arts-based projects to engage in a specific community matter, reflect on personal experience, and/or projects that bring neighborhoods together.
- Connecticut Artist - An artist may apply independently or with a fiscal sponsor
- Arts Organization with 501(c)(3) status or with a fiscal sponsor
- 501(c)(3) non-arts organization with a history of conducting successful arts projects
- Municipal Department
- School Districts or Individual PK-12 Schools
- Colleges and Universities
See Glossary for full definitions.
NOTE: Arts organizations, non-arts organizations and PK-12 schools may also apply for an Arts Access grant.
REGI grant requests must range between $1,000 to $4,000.
October 1, 2018 - September 30, 2019
FY19 Guidelines: PDF
REQUIRED BUDGET FORM
REGI budget form: Excel (applicants are required to use this budget form)
on or before 11:59 pm, June 20, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
All applications must be submitted through an on-line portal.
Instructions on how to apply can be found on Page 5 of the guidelines.
You may view and listen to the Grant Overview Webinar (recorded on May 8): HERE
Content Last Modified on 6/21/2018 12:54:41 PM