Arts Learning Project Grant Program
The FY2017 Arts Learning program is closed.
The application deadline was Tuesday, April 19, 2016.
Grants will be announced in late June 2016.
*All grants funds are dependent on state and federal annual appropriations as allotted by the Governor and the Connecticut General Assembly, therefore, all grant monies are contingent on availability.
The Arts Learning grant program awards grants* ranging from $5,000 to $20,000 to support the planning and implementation of arts in education-based projects that engage partners to advance teaching and learning for birth to grade 12 in a defined community setting.
Eligible applicants include:
- After school program
- Artist with a fiscal sponsor (who resides in Connecticut)
- Arts Organization
- Arts Organization with fiscal sponsor
- Arts program of a 501(c)(3) non-arts organization
- College and University
- Municipal Arts Departments (Level A,B,&C)
- Parent Teacher Organizations
- Pre K-12 School
- School District
Project proposals MUST include:
- a Connecticut teaching artist (COA's Directory of Teaching Artists)
- authentic partnerships, collaborative planning and relevant community engagement
- clearly defined educational goals, objectives, outcomes
- measurement plan aligned with one or more of COA's three broad goals and Arts Learning priority outcomes.
For more information or questions, please contact
Bonnie Koba via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Content Last Modified on 5/5/2016 1:27:26 PM