CAES: Links

{The Plant Disease Information Office}


For information on mushroom identification:

To find a licensed arborist in your area and for information about the CTPA:

To find a local nursery grower, landscaper, or garden center and for information about the CNLA:

For information about invasive plants in Connecticut:

For information on a variety of conservation topics, as well as an annual plant sale (April):

For information on pesticides:

For CAES weather data:

Content Last Modified on 3/14/2016 1:25:57 PM