Attorney General: Complaint Form Landing page




If you would like to file a written complaint with our office, you may fill out one of the forms below, print it out and mail it with any supporting documents to our office.


Non-payment of wages complaints should be filed directly with the Department of Labor (DOL) on its nonpayment of wage complaint form which is available on the DOL website 


You may obtain a complaint form in English hereComplaints forms are also available in the following other languages by clicking on one of the links below:




Spanish  |  Portuguese  |  Polish |  Italian  |  Haitian Creole (French)  |  Chinese



The OAG represents the public interest, not individuals and cannot provide legal advice. However, as a public service, the OAG does provide informal mediation service to assist consumers who are unable to resolve an issue on their own.

Content Last Modified on 11/18/2014 3:23:21 PM