- I don't have a PIN and cannot log into the TSC for the first time.
If you do not know your pre-assigned PIN and are not given the option (or don't know) the required information from a previously filed return, please call DRS
during regular business hours to request a PIN. A new PIN will be mailed to you at the address on file for the business.
- I cannot view returns or view payments. When I click the confirmation number, nothing appears.
Solution - To view returns or payments, your browser must be set to allow pop-ups. Check the setting on your browser to disable the pop-up blocker.
I am trying to log into the TSC-BUS but either I get an error message or I get sent back to the Welcome page.
The security settings on your browser may be causing the problem. You can check with your Internet service provider for assistance in changing the settings or
you can download a free copy of the Firefox browser by Mozilla by visiting Firefox’s browser download page. Use Firefox as your browser when you try to log into the TSC-BUS. This should resolve your problems with logging in to the TSC-BUS.
- I want to make a payment but the tax type is not listed in the tax type drop down box on the Make Payment Tax Type Screen.
Answer: Check the last 3 digits (location number) of the CT Tax Registration Number for the tax type. You must login to the TSC using that CT REG in order to make a payment for that tax type.
- I am trying to View Returns or Payment History. After entering the search criteria and hitting Search, I cannot see anything.
Answer: After you hit search, use the scroll bar on the right hand side of the page to scroll down and view the results.
- I used the back arrow on my browser to return to the previous page and got an error message.
Answer: You have to use the "back" button on the webpage to return to the previous page. DO NOT USE your browser arrows to navigate in the TSC.
- I keep hitting "Submit" at the top of the page and nothing happens.
Answer: Scroll down the page and use the Submit button at the bottom of the page to complete your filing.