|IMPORTANT - Don’t be misled by websites that claim they can issue Connecticut sales tax permits or Connecticut tax registration numbers. Only the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services can issue Connecticut tax registration numbers for sales tax, withholding tax and all other state taxes we administer.|
If you do not have a Connecticut Tax Registration Number or need to register additional locations:
Register your business online. Registering online provides several key advantages:
- Reduces errors;
- Fast, easy, secure;
- Confirmation of Receipt;
- Electronic Payment of Fees;
- Temporary permit assigned and available to print immediately. Temporary permit may be used until receipt of Connecticut Tax Registration Package in approximately 15 days.
- Who is eligible to Register online?
- Who is required to register?
- Which taxes can I register for online?
Note: Your web browser must be configured to enable “per-session cookies.” For information on enabling the “per-session cookies,” please check your browser’s documentation/help.
|If you already have received a Connecticut Tax Registration Number and are ready to file your return or to register for additional taxes (most taxes can be added through the online application) log into the Taxpayer Service Center (TSC-BUS). DO NOT complete another registration application.