What's New... continued
- "Tobacco Sales: Do the Right Thing" trailer for an interactive online course for CT tobacco retailers
- New Interactive Tobacco Prevention Approach Revealed at State Capitol
- Gov. Malloy Unveils Proposals to Improve State's Mental Health System - Allocates Funding for New Resources
- DMHAS Electronic Health Record (EHR) Project
- Gay-Straight Alliances (GSAs) at DMHAS state-operated facilities create safe environment for LGBT individuals to receive services.
- Gov. Malloy Announces More Resources for Families in Accessing Mental Health Services
- DMHAS to Establish Additional Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Programs
- A Behavioral Weight-Loss Intervention in Persons With Serious Mental Illness, New England Journal of Medicine
- "Bridge to Recovery": A Stepping Stone to Positive Results Infobrief!