Receive Marine Fisheries Updates by Email
To receive the Marine Fisheries News notices to fisherman by email, you must subscribe to the DEEP Marine Fisheries email listserv.
To subscribe to the listserv:
- Compose an email to email@example.com from the email address you wish to have added.
- You may leave the subject line blank, and in the body of the message type:
Subscribe DEEP_marine_fisheries YourFirstName YourLastName
(Substitute your first and last name here.)
Note: If you have an e-mail signature, header, and/or footer set up to be automatically included in emails, you will need to delete these before sending the subscribe request.
- After you send the email, you will receive an email that you have successfully subscribed to the listserv.
To unsubscribe from the listserv:
- Compose an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leave the subject line blank and in the body of the message type:
- Requests to unsubscribe must be sent from the same email account used when subscribing to the email list.
- You will then receive an e-mail that you have successfully unsubscribed from the listserv.
If you experience difficulty in subscribing or unsubscribing to the Marine Fisheries Listserv, please email the Marine Fisheries Division.
If you experience difficulty in subscribing or unsubscribing to the Marine Fisheries Listserv, please email the Marine Fisheries Division